To preserve the beauty of this handmade piece we suggest you handle it with care:
- All types of leather, synthetic and other materials, including metal accessories, react to humidity and may cause permanent wear and tear.
- Avoid exposure to water and sun and in the event that your article gets wet please wipe the surface dry as soon as possible.
- Avoid contact with ink, oil, grease, alcohol (perfume) and hand cream as these marks cannot be removed.
- Do not carry heavy items or too much in your handbag, clutch or wallet – this can cause the product to stretch and to become damaged.
- To clean each piece if accessory, wipe with a soft cloth.
- To preserve the original quality of the accessory, store your accessory in a clean and dry place when not in use